Since 1989 we have serviced sprinkler systems in the Northern Virginia area. We are a family owned business interested in building a working relationship with all of our clients for years to come. We look forward to providing you with quality and affordable service.
The SprinklerMan winterization service includes:
- Shut off main water supply and deactivate irrigation controller.
- Remove water from system by blowing pressurized air through all main and lateral lines.
- Remove and deliver backflow prevention device to homeowner, if required.
The SprinklerMan startup service includes :
- Install backflow prevention assembly, if required.
- Pressurize system and review entire system for proper operation.
- Clean clogged nozzles, adjust heads; angle of rotation and distance, if needed.
- Re-set controller for general spring schedule, unless informed otherwise by homeowner.
- Provide homeowner with a “System Assessment Form”, which will include suggestions to improve system performance. This form is a detailed snap shot of each zone and reports any issues within a zone. At this time, we can replace any broken heads and make any minor repairs.
We understand the importance of your irrigation system working at its optimal level when you need it most. Inspecting your sprinkler or irrigation system on a regular basis will decrease the need for future repairs. We offer maintenance and repair services to keep your system working during the hot and dry summer months.
Have you added a new flower garden or extended your yard? Have you put in a new patio or deck? If so, The Sprinklerman can modify and design an addition to your existing system.
Copyright © 2020 The Sprinklerman LLC - All Rights Reserved.