Since 1989 we have serviced sprinkler systems in the Northern Virginia area. We are a family owned business interested in building a working relationship with all of our clients for years to come. We look forward to providing you with quality and affordable service.
The SprinklerMan winterization sprinkler service includes:
- Shut off main water supply and deactivate irrigation controller.
- Remove water from system by blowing pressurized air through all main and lateral lines.
- Remove and deliver backflow prevention device to homeowner, if required.
- We will notify the homeowner of any sprinkler repairs ,that are needed
The SprinklerMan startup sprinkler service includes :
- Install backflow prevention assembly, if required.
- Pressurize system and review entire system for proper operation.
- Clean clogged nozzles, adjust heads; angle of rotation and distance, if needed.
- Re-set controller for general spring schedule, unless informed otherwise by homeowner.
- Provide homeowner with a “System Assessment Form”, which will include suggestions to improve system performance. This form is a detailed snap shot of each zone and reports any issues/sprinkler repairs, needed.
We understand the importance of your irrigation system working at its optimal level when you need it most. Inspecting your sprinkler or irrigation system on a regular basis will decrease the need for future repairs. We offer maintenance and repair services to keep your system working during the hot and dry summer months.
Have you added a new flower garden or extended your yard? Have you put in a new patio or deck? If so, The Sprinklerman can modify and design an addition to your existing system.